Are you a great communicator and organizer with the ambition of an entrepreneur? Do you have a passion for solving business problems for customers by creatively leveraging technology? Are you looking for a solid team in which to apply your leadership skills?
The Website Design and Custom Applications Team at C4 Tech & Design (http://www.c4tech.com) is looking for another business partner to help us innovate and grow these long-standing departments.
At the outset, you'll
- Learn our team's unique capabilities and values
- Experience first-hand how we creatively solve our clients’ business problems
- Jump into business management as a peer
- Receive training and mentoring from the team
- Work with and receive support from production staff to effectively work with clients
As our lead salesperson, you'll
- Research and pursue new leads, tracking and reporting on progress
- Suggest new service offerings to the team, based on client needs and interests
- Create sales tools, like presentations, demo sites, and prototypes
- Produce and deliver proposals, RFP responses, contracts, change orders, and invoices
- Help grow our business by building trust and establishing strong, long-term relationships with clients that benefit from our services
As primary account manager, you'll
- Be heavily involved in the scrum/agile process, working as a liaison between our team and the product owner
- Help come up with user stories and feature requirements for projects
- Prioritize work, do capacity planning, and produce project reports
- Maintain organized client contact information and documents
- Work with the bookkeeper to be sure invoices are accurate
- Assure client expectations are kept in line with production capabilities/realities
The pay is hourly, with benefits. This is a full-time position, but there is some flexibility available regarding when, where and how many hours you work. Benefits include:
- Health / dental / vision
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid time off
This position is based in our New Orleans office, so we're not currently looking for contractors or remote workers.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please provide examples of:
- How you have acquired new business for your current or a previous company.
- Your typical approach to maintaining business relationships.
- How you stay current with industry trends.
Shoot us an e-mail at jobs [at] c4tech [dot] com so we can schedule a time to chat further.